Access to the grounds:
All exhibition halls and the conference rooms are barrier-free. Lifts are available.
Disabled parking spaces are available. Upon request, the steward at the entrance will direct you from the car park.
You need cash for your visit to the conference.
A Sparkasse Freiburg ATM is located on the Messe-Boulevard in front of Hall 3.
Please note the following information:
- You will need a wireless-enabled device using the international wireless standard IEEE 802.11a/n in order to use the WiFi.
- The maximum speed is up to 1 Mbit/s per device — however, the actual speed may be lower depending on the number of users.
- Full coverage cannot always be guaranteed when there is a high number of WiFi users.
- Mobile device users can go online free of charge for a maximum of 30 minutes. Using the WiFi for more than 30 minutes is subject to a fee of 5 EUR for another 3 hours, or 30 EUR for another 24 hours. Vouchers are available at the information desk in the foyer or via the online portal.
- It is possible to pay with both cash and credit card on-site. Online payments are only possible with a credit card.
Should you require a higher bandwidth, we would advise you to purchase our premium WiFi via the online portal or from the information desk in the foyer. This grants access to high-speed internet without bandwidth limitations.
Messe Freiburg offers several mobile phone charging stations. The charging stations are lockable and offer sufficient charging possibilities for all standard smart phones. Every charging box is equipped as follows:
- 1 x micro USB B and USB C charging cable / Android
- 1 x certified iPhone charging cable
- 1 x lock with an individually definable number combination
Have you lost something during your visit to the fair?
During the duration of the fair, the lost property office is located at the information desk in the foyer between Hall 2 and Hall 3, outside opening hours at the fair reception on the 1st floor above Hall 3.
Telephone: +49 761 3881 02